Complaint Review: Papa Johns Pizza

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 13, 2004

• Reported By:Laurel Mississippi
Papa Johns Pizza
www.papajohns.com Biloxi, Mississippi U.S.A.

Papa Johns Pizza Fraudulent credit card billing consumer fraud ripoff Biloxi Mississippi

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Papa Johns does not care about employees

I am a service member stationed at Keesler AFB near Biloxi MS and i made a pizza order with the local papa johns using my credit card and waited on my order to arrive with negative results.

I phoned the restaurant and was constantly told that my order was on the way. The next day I phoned the manager and explained my situation and she refused to resolve the matter saying that the transaction was done.

I then contacted the corporate office and got an e-mail back from John Hand sayig that he was looking into the matter. After about a month I contacted him again and was told the same thing and have never heard anything else. I since filed a fraud report with my credit card company.

Antonio
Laurel, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2003 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Papa-Johns-Pizza/Biloxi-Mississippi-39554/Papa-Johns-Pizza-Fraudulent-credit-card-billing-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Biloxi-Mississippi-61373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Papa Johns Pizza

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Star - (U.S.A.)

He was Asst. Manager and he was trying to get Manager and they never gave it to him even though he would work 60 hours a week and work on promotionals, ect. They kept giving him more to do that was a GM's job, but paying him an Asst. Manager wage. When he started workin the long hours that is when they put him on salary so that he wouldn't get no overtime.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Papa Johns does not care about employees

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

I worked at the Tillicum branch of Papa Johns in Washington for quite a while. One day I was preparing to open and I threw out my back. I couldn't walk let alone make pizza or deliver them.

I told my boss that I had to go home. He said OK. I went to the doctor and they told me to take it easy for a couple of weeks.

The next day I called my district manager Marty ( who was acting as store manager that day )and told him I couldn't come in that week because it hurt to walk and drive and that I would bring in a doctors note. He said it was ok and that just bring the note in when I could come back.

Well about 5 days later I thought I was well enough to return to work So I got on my uniform and took the note in and my store manager Rick said I was fired because I no called no showed. When I told Rick that I had talked to my district manager he said Marty did not tell him and so I was fired.

I worked my butt off for that company and was never late always took peoples shifts and ran their fundraising department and I get fired!@!@! Someone needs to do something about that!!!