Complaint Review: Papa John's Pizza

• Submitted: Fri, December 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 01, 2006

• Reported By:bonnyman Kentucky
Papa John's Pizza
189 Hooper Circle Hazard, Kentucky U.S.A.

Papa John's Pizza 18 Papa Johns Pizza Sauceless No show ripoff Hazard Kentucky

I ordered 2 large pizza's. 1 sausage/pepporini. 1 pepporani extra sauce. When delivered I discovered the extra sauce pizza had no sauce at all.

I called and spoke with manage Jamie this being the second experience I have had with the exact same thing happening in a 3 month period. And he apoligizied and assured me another one was on the way. In the next 2 hours I made 2 more calls with the same story forthcoming it is on the way.

The first time this happened I let it ride because same manager Jamie promised to send me coupons for 2 free pizzas (which btw I never recieved). This second time I was determined to do something about it.

The last time I spoke with Jamie this evening I ask for the General Manager of the store and he tried the same trick of telling me to file my complaint on line. Her name is Bobbie Caldwell. I am going tomorrow 12 02 06 to confront her and demand my refund.

It is time we take a stand against these practices. We should get the service we pay for.

Very dissatisfied.

Lisa
bonnyman, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2006 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Papa-Johns-Pizza/Hazard-Kentucky-41701/Papa-Johns-Pizza-18-Papa-Johns-Pizza-Sauceless-No-show-ripoff-Hazard-Kentucky-223340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Papa John's Pizza