Complaint Review: Papa Johns Pizza

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2005

• Reported By:POWELL Ohio
Papa Johns Pizza
7430 SAWMILL RD Powell, Ohio U.S.A.

Papa Johns Pizza ripoff Powell Ohio

I ordered off the website Jan 15. I had a two terrible pizzas. I emailed the website email and they gave me the sawmill locations number. I spoke with a manager and he claimed he would credit my account 16.49 for the two medium pizzas. I ordered two other pizzas last week but didn't use my credit.

Again, the two pizzas were recieved cold with hardly any cheese or pepporoni. I called and spoke with the manager (Jamal) who asked me if I was white because of my last name Giovanni and started to laugh when I told him I was he then laughed at me and said there was nothing he could do for me. I told him I wanted a refund.

Later he sent someone out for there full uneaten pizzas that were returned with a refund. I called today however, to redeem my credit. Jamal answered he said "oh it's you" hold on he said. Then Wendy the assistant gets on and says there is no store credit and said they had no records of any pizzas ever ordered.

I want a full refund and I don't want this to happen to anyone again. I guess if you have a complaint about a pizza here you will not be reimbursed for your hard working money and if your "white" or have an Italian name you may be laughed at for such complaints!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2005 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Papa-Johns-Pizza/Powell-Ohio-43235/Papa-Johns-Pizza-ripoff-Powell-Ohio-134247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Papa Johns Pizza