Complaint Review: Papa Johns

• Phone: 440-352-1916
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Papa Johns wrongfull termination ripoff Painesville Ohio

I worked at papa johns in painesville oh. and was a pizza delivery man. There was a new girl that worked there that for some reason had a problem with me probably because she was always unhappy to be at work and I was the happiest delivery man in the world. She would always say things like I was upsetting her but not in those word. one day she applied for a managers position and got it.

About a week after getting her new position I came in to work and she was complaining about one of the managers that has been there since I started. She complained about having to wash the floor and dishes. I explained that everyone had to do it and she was not the only one. that upset her and from that point on she always had something smart to say.

Later on that day I was taking pizzas out of the oven and talking with my friend about are relationships with past girlfriends and to make my friend feel better about his girlfriend I explained that all of my ex girlfriends have been bi polar. as soon as I said this she came out of the back office and yelled at me to shut my f***ing mouth Know that she was manager she did not have to listen to this sexist bullshit. she yelled that next time I could go home. So I told her that I would go home now.

I left and went to a seventy two hour A.S.E. training course and came back the next week to find out I had been terminated for harassment. I explained what happened but she lied and said I was saying sexual things about her. I filed a complaint against her and asked to review the video and sound recording but nothing was ever done.

Afro painesville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2007 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Papa-Johns/Painesville-Ohio-44077/Papa-Johns-wrongfull-termination-ripoff-Painesville-Ohio-266541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Papa Johns