Complaint Review: Papa Johns

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 18, 2008

• Reported By:summerville South Carolina
Papa Johns
1525 OLD TROLLEY RD Summerville, South Carolina U.S.A.

Papa Johns RIPOFF horrible pizza and long timing, horrible manager Summerville South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I had the same thing happen

*UPDATE Employee: So uninformed

*Consumer Comment: Problem with Papa John's on Old Trolley Rd.

*Consumer Comment: Write regional management

*Author of original report: EWWWWWWWWW

*Consumer Comment: Yeah but now theyre spitting in your pizza...

*Consumer Suggestion: I had a similar situation

Our pizza was over an hour late and cold as the box it came in. Called the manager and said, its your problem. I told him I would talk to his superior and was told to go ahead then hung up on. BAD BAD

Stephanie
summerville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2005 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Papa-Johns/Summerville-South-Carolina-29485/Papa-Johns-RIPOFF-horrible-pizza-and-long-timing-horrible-manager-Summerville-South-Carol-161068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Papa Johns

I had the same thing happen

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

In 2004 I ordered and again had ordered a few times prior. Well 1 1/2 hours later I'm like WTF and I got a call from some guy saying "you smart@$$", bleep bleep bleep. Well PJ's did not update the address and it went to someone else. but 2 hours later I got the pizza and the deliever person thought they were getting a tip!

Well just last weekend we picked on up.....and first I gotta say Pizza Hut now is much better than PJ's. But there was a hair in the pizza. It is funny because I was just saying how nice they were this time because usually they are not so friendly. But we had the hair and did not eat one piece of pizza......called and she was like "well what do you want us to do". Well crap how about customer service and say we will place another order and deliever this (we picked up the first one). Come to be I had to go get the pizza and I did take back the other uneaten pizza just so they won't spaz........he did apologize but that was it......nothing.....you see all piece there and not eaten.......no coupon for next time, nothing. And of course they did not have on hair nets.

So uninformed

AUTHOR: Sean - (U.S.A.)

Do you think that spitting in your pizza really happens? Wow you are living in the dark ages. The complaints go to General Managers and Area supervisors. They never grace the eyes of the "minimum wage" employees so have so wrongly classified. Therefore credit is given on your account,they send you coupons or a Papa Card, and the employees making your food never know why you got the credit. So please don't speak before you know.

Problem with Papa John's on Old Trolley Rd.

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

I had ordered from them prior but I guess they did not update the phone number/address. My pizza went somewhere else, to someone off Miles Jamerson. I waited for over 1 1/2 hours for the pizza, No tip for her. But the person the pizza went to kept calling me harassing me. I was like are you stupid why would I give my phone number but the incorrect address. Geesh!

Write regional management

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Write the regional management and you will get a response. No manager wants them breathing down their neck.

And as for ordering more pizza...I wouldn't do that until there are other people working there who don't remember your story...I know it's gross sounding but generally minimum wage employees just want to get you out of their hair and will just as likely spit on your pizza in the future. Have your neighbor order it for you...and avoid that.

EWWWWWWWWW

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

You had to go there, so how did they make it right? I am still very frustrated with the place, and to be honest they are my favorite of all the pizza chains.

Yeah but now theyre spitting in your pizza...

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

Maybe your not getting anymore crap from them openly, but I bet you are in your box...

#7 Consumer Suggestion

I had a similar situation

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I had a similar situation and went to Papa John's Website. If you fill in the customer service complaint form. I heard from the regional manager within a couple of days and he made things right. I have been going to the same store since and have had no other problems