tractor

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Ft. Wainwright Alaska
Paparazzi
20 College Rd Fairbanks, Alaska U.S.A.

Paparazzi, Paparazzi Formal Shop Fairbanks Alaska

I purchased and dress for my husbands military ball. Later we found out that he had 24 hr. duty and we could not attend. I called the owner and explained the situation and she told me that she could not help me. Later that day my husband called her, she hung up on my husband and he tried calling her back two or three other times and she still would not help us. She has been turned into the BBB and has lied to them about this hole situation. I will go to the media if I have to. I will not stop right here. The BBB did not do anything. They closed my case as of Jan.4th. All the woman had to do was give me my money back. She claimed that she had a no return policy, but there was nothing that I seen in the store. The counter was so full of books and things that I would not have seen it if I wanted to. Please beware of this business.

Denise
Ft. Wainwright, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paparazzi/Fairbanks-Alaska-99701/Paparazzi-Paparazzi-Formal-Shop-Fairbanks-Alaska-297662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paparazzi