Complaint Review: Paper Back Swap

• Updated: Wed, October 26, 2011

• Reported By: Heathertime69 — Wheat Ridge Colorado United States of America
Paper Back Swap

Paper Back Swap Dishonest Internet, Internet

I mailed a book to a fellow member. Paid for postage and delivery confirmation from the usps. It has been over 3 weeks now, and the member has not marked as book received. I wrote to the member, and got no reply. I then contacted Paper Back Swap. I was told since I did not purchase and print the postage from them, that there is nothing they were going to do. I told them I had the tracking number and that they should let fellow member post the tracking number on there site, and give me the credit once the book is scanned delivered. They were very unhelpful, and not a bit understanding.I have since pulled all the books I have posted with them, and used all my credits. I will not be doing business with them every again, and I am hoping I can save any other people from getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paper-Back-Swap/internet/Paper-Back-Swap-Dishonest-Internet-Internet-792486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paper Back Swap