Complaint Review: Paper Chase Publishing LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Very Unhappy — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Paper Chase Publishing LLC
PO BOX 6364 Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Paper Chase Publishing LLC Jihad Gardner, Walter Gardner, Avon Nova, Danielle Vinson I invested time money and resources in this company and was robbed, they stole from me and currently owe over $5000 for services I provided to brand and start this company. The CEO Walter JihadPlum Ga Baltimore, Maryland

*Author of original report: I WAS PAID

*General Comment: Me too

This company is a total fraud, I personally invested time and money into getting this company started and they currently owe me over $5000 for unpaid services I provided for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paper-Chase-Publishing-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21230/Paper-Chase-Publishing-LLC-Jihad-Gardner-Walter-Gardner-Avon-Nova-Danielle-Vinson-I-inv-824065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paper Chase Publishing LLC

I WAS PAID

AUTHOR: Very Unhappy - (USA)

I was paid all monies owed to me and no longer have any issues with this company or the parties involved.

#2 General Comment

Me too

AUTHOR: Me too - (United States of America)

I too was a victim of this 'Jihad' person. But I unfortunately gave him funding for his contracting services. He took an investment promising to pay me back with interest. I never saw a dime and he changed his number. He then had the nerve to offer his services to women only and get phone numbers to try And hit on them. I know because a few people I know were approached By him. Beware he is a snake.