controlling

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 06, 2005

• Reported By:saugus California
Pappy's Pizza
24921 La Glorita Newhall, California U.S.A.

Pappy's Pizza Over-priced and unhealthy Newhall California

I stopped in at Pappy's Pizza a few nights ago. I was craving pizza, and I was getting tired of the typical chain restaurants. I had seen pappy's for years but never stopped in. I went in and was greeted by the smell of urinal cakes. I was hungry, so I let that slide. I briefly glanced at the dimly lit overhead menu. I wanted a large thin crust pizza with extra sauce and a double coating of pepperoni.

I was the only patron there, for obvious reasons, and I saw no signs of life on the other side of the aged and battered counter either. I yelled toward the rear in hopes someone would hear me. Someone did. A big hairy guy with a grease stained wife beater tank top came toward me. He slung a soiled towel over his shoulder and removed a severly chewed toothpick out of his mouth. I gave him my order he charged me $21.00.

I stepped outside to get some fresh air. The smell of urinal cakes and b.o. was starting to ruin my appetite for $21.00 pizza.

10 minutes or so went by and the pizza maker/salesman handed me a fairly large size pizza box, labled "Pizza" on the top. I said thanks and walked outside. I could feel the hot grease soaking through the thin white cardboard.

I got home, set the greasy box down, and I opened the box. The first thing that caught my eye was a large black pubic hair nestled between two grease filled pepporoni slices. Please beware of Pappy's.

J
saugus, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2005 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pappys-Pizza/Newhall-California-91321/Pappys-Pizza-Over-priced-and-unhealthy-Newhall-California-156077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pappy's Pizza