Complaint Review: Pappy's Pizza

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Georgia
Pappy's Pizza
205 Roosevelt Blvd Ocean City, New Jersey USA

Pappy's Pizza Pappy's Pizza Will Make You Sick for Hours Afterwards! Ocean City New Jersey

My boyfriend and I stopped in this place on our way from Atlantic City to Maryland, and not being from the area, had no idea that it sucked. Not only did the pizza which I ordered make me sick for more than 12 hours afterwards, the ugly, wrinkled, old woman who works there is not a friendly person. In fact, this woman was very hateful towards me, but nice to my boyfriend. I walked in before my boyfriend and approached the counter, and the old woman turned around because she heard the door. She glanced my direction, turned her head, and kept doing what she was doing as though I were not even standing there. No, hello-- nothing. Then, my boyfriend (who is white) walks in and she gives him an immediate hello and can I help you type of greeting.

Since we were starved and could not find anywhere else to eat (after driving around) and had to catch a ferry, we ate at this nasty slop house, as well as put up with the hate stares which the old woman gave me the entire time. Talk about dining with the devil, or KKK, and truly tasteless "food". It is obvious that African Americans are NOT welcome in this place, so if you look like me, stay away and spend your money where you're treated like a human being.

I am reporting this place to the health department because a poster on Yelp stated that he or she had gotten sick each time that they ate at Pappy's. Come to think of it, I was sick for almost 24 hours after I ate at this place. Something is definetely going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pappys-Pizza/Ocean-City-New-Jersey/Pappys-Pizza-Pappys-Pizza-Will-Make-You-Sick-for-Hours-Afterwards-Ocean-City-New-Jers-1053977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pappy's Pizza