Complaint Review: Paradigm direct

• Updated: Wed, August 18, 2010

• Reported By: LT — Sacramento California USA
Paradigm direct
1255 W Baseline rd Suite 200 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Paradigm direct misrepresented and tricked us to sign a contract of 60 months for leasing a machine which we can get it free from our original company, in Mesa, Arizona

They called to our store and said they're from our credit card processing company and that we got approve for a lower rate.  My employee then gave them my husband cell phone.  After thousand of calls, my husband gave in and agreed to see them.  Eric Karnezis, regional account manager of paradigm direct, came to our store and promissed us that they can offer a lower rate then Costco, the one we have been going through.  He looked at our statement from Costco then punch in some number and show us that we only pay half what we paying Costco right now if we switch to his company.  He promissed that his company will buy out the contract from Costco if there is any.  He also promissed that if we didn't like his company we can cancel any time, no string attach.  After my husband agreed with what he promissed, he then typed everything in the application and asked my husband to sign where he marked X on it with out going over the application.  While turning the pages for my husband to sign, he keep talking to distract my husband.  I have the video from our store to record all that.  He got a printer and print the application but then he said that he will make a copy of the application and give us  copy of it.  We were too naive to see the non-sense thing like that.  After the time he came back to set up the to credit card machines for us, he disappear.  After 9 days when we see the first time they pull from our account, it was a lot more then what we pay Costco.  We call Eric direct phone line and e-mail him, but he was no way to found.  We talked to the customer service, Jessica finegan.  She denied all the promissed from Eric and said this is what we offer you right now.  We told her we want to cancel them, then she said the service can be cancel but we can't cancel the lease.  We told her there wasn't any lease.  After that we asked for a copy of the application, and it was e-mail it to us.  Now looking at the application, everything Eric filled in there were completely opposite with what he promised.  Now we stuck with the lease for 60 months.  I already filed a complaint to BBB, and i'm trying to report them to all our local news.  If they didn't respond to me in 2 weeks, i'll have to bring them to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradigm-direct/Mesa-Arizona-85202/Paradigm-direct-misrepresented-and-tricked-us-to-sign-a-contract-of-60-months-for-leasing-632830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradigm direct