Complaint Review: Paradigma Construccion Limitada Eric Neuvert.

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Newell — Half Moon Bay California United States of America
Paradigma Construccion Limitada Eric Neuvert.
1040 W. Kettleman Lane #372 Ladi California 95242 Lodi, California United States of America

Paradigma Construccion Limitada Eric Neuvert. My wife and I reported a large concern about this project in Golfito Costa Rica back in April 2011. And know we see others raising flags Lodi, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Paradigma Construction (Ives Kena) Costa Rica

*Consumer Comment: Research on Paradigma

*Consumer Suggestion: Lawyers In Costa Rica that may help you

My wife and I reported this Ives Kena project to you back in April 2011.  Now it looks like there may be some real concern about this project.  We have visited The area three times and the most recent was in July of  2011.  The project appeared dead in the water. Nothing has been done in the last 4 years.  The Ives Kena project was to come out of the ground slow,based on a 4,5 or 6 year plan.  We have been forced to halt our payments dispite making a 50 % deposit down on to lots.   It's very disappointing when trying to nagociate with the secratary. Eric Neuvert refuses to speak with us. We are invested big time and the last I knew the customer is always right.  Please investigate I have a bad feeling this is going in the wrong direction, and Eric Neuvert will walk away unscathed!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradigma-Construccion-Limitada-Eric-Neuvert/Lodi-California-95242/Paradigma-Construccion-Limitada-Eric-Neuvert-My-wife-and-I-reported-a-large-concern-abou-764461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradigma Construccion Limitada Eric Neuvert.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Paradigma Construction (Ives Kena) Costa Rica

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (Japan)

To the investors of (Villa) Ives Kena in Golfito. I do believe this has been formally investigated by a small group of lot owners.

Research on Paradigma

AUTHOR: mazbarth - (USA)

I am remotely researching the authenticity of this development for a friend, so I have no personal attachment to the area. I must admit the more I read the more troubled I am by all that I see about this project and it's (lack of) development. I found information on the web site "Scam Informer" and replied to comments that appeared to by made by the company directly about 90 days ago.

It is very troubling and I would be most interested in knowing if anyone knows of a class action or other type of law suit being filed for "breach of contract", etc? Several buyers posted their desire to sue the company so I went to look for anything filed in the US. I saw one letter written here by an office out of Florida law office where the owner is now under indictment for some kind of financial offense. It's not very impressive when you are using an office where the attorney is disbarred shortly after writing a threatening letter for you!

So yes, I will caution my friend that she is probably going to be the proud owner of an undeveloped bit of dirt in Costa Rica should she continued to pay this company. It is my opinion... If the current economy has gotten too tough for them, they need to be up front and honest with their owners about what they are capable of doing, or not.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Lawyers In Costa Rica that may help you

AUTHOR: El Tico - (United States of America)

Attorney Roger Petersen is a Costa Rica native, born in Costa
Rica but educated in the United States.  He has been practicing
law since 1992.

Attorney Richard Philps practiced law in Canada until  1998  when
he moved to Costa Rica where he became a Costa Rican citizen
and a member of the Costa Rican Bar Association.

Together they  strive to offer their clients the diligence and personal
attention to which they are accustomed.

The  firm  has been instrumental in assisting numerous expatriates
settling into Costa Rica in an efficient and organized matter.

Contact Numbers: