Complaint Review: Paradise Auto Brokers,Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: MARK — Boca Raton Florida USA
Paradise Auto Brokers,Inc.
600 South Dixie Hwy E Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Paradise Auto Brokers,Inc. John Rand* Told me car belonged to a women who had kids and needed a vehicle with power windows ect... Pompano Beach, Florida

*Author of original report: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AUTO LOT

*Author of original report: got responce from owner

*Author of original report: Tom this is Mark haven`t heard from you.

*Author of original report: How sorry are you Tom??

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PARADISE AUTO BROKERS

Bought a vehicle from John with-in first week had problems. Vehicle has been repaired  approx. 7 to 8 times with-in two and a half months. Average repair was around 400.00 to 800.00 untill I had to gey a new motor to put into my vehicle.  That will cost me around 1800.00 !!!! I bought the vehicle for 2400.00  when I told him that I was having problems he told me that what do I expect I only paid 2400.00 for the vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Auto-BrokersInc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33060/Paradise-Auto-BrokersInc-John-Rand-Told-me-car-belonged-to-a-women-who-had-kids-and-nee-735713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Auto Brokers,Inc.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS AUTO LOT

AUTHOR: MARK - (USA)

Getting rid of the man that lied to me doesn`t make that van any better of a van. Van still a piece of crap and I would not buy a match box from them and you shouldn`t either. If you do then to bad for you!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(  Just remember I told you so.

got responce from owner

AUTHOR: MARK - (USA)

The owner told me that he was sorry and if I ever need a car or van to see him and he would take care of me. Or if I ever sent any friends he would take care of them. I think that he should have reinbursed me the cost of at less the repairs I was charged at his car lot at least. The test drive was great so take my advise don`t ever go by that with any car. The lots know how to make a car work great for afew weeks then watch out it`s on you. Stand clear of this dealer I don`t want to see anyone of my friends unhappy as I was. Need a car or van go to a BIG DEALERSHIP they will stand behind their sales.

Tom this is Mark haven`t heard from you.

AUTHOR: MARK - (USA)

Hello Tom I haven`t  recieved that phone call from you yet. I was told by a female that you would call me IS THAT TRUE?  HERE IS MY # 561-856-6824.

How sorry are you Tom??

AUTHOR: MARK - (USA)

Tom you say that you are sorry about giving me the worst experiance with a car that should have been taken to the JUNKYARD and NEVER put on a car lot at all. John not only took me BADLY but the worst of it all is that I paid you to fix the van twice within two months and I was charged to have the repairs done at your business and you added the repairs to my cost of the van. Between the cost of the van AND the cost of your repairs I paid for AND the cost of another auto repair shop AND the cost of a new motor to be replace AND the cost to replace the motor I could have paid for a  $6000.00 to $7000.00 dollar van:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(  I don`t believe you are really that SORRY you got my money and that is the bottom line. Oh yea and so did many more companies get my MONEY. Getting rid of JOHN does`nt  put any MONEY back into my bank. IF YOU ARE SO SORRY THEN SHOW ME THAT YOU REALLY ARE SORRY AND CALL ME AT :5618566824 MARK. Then I will tell everyone  to go see you that you STAND BEHIND your vehicles. And if you do SHOW EVERYONE WHO SEE`S THIS WILL ALSO SEE THAT YOU REALLY DO STAND BEHINE YOU BUINESS IF NOT TO BAD FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS. The internet is very POWERFUL.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PARADISE AUTO BROKERS

AUTHOR: KPARADISE - (United States of America)

I am very sorry that your experience at Paradise Auto Brokers, Inc. was a bad one. We do not conduct business in a bad manor and I apologize that your purchase with  our company and your car buying experience (which should always be a joyful one) was a negative one.

We have made changes in the company and assure you that that gentleman is no longer with us. I truly hope that you will come back and see the difference in the service, but also understand from what you wrote that you wouldn't want to.

once again both I and the company are very sorry for the bad business with you. And the future clients you could've brought us.

Sincerely, Tom Keating