Complaint Review: Paradise Capital - Robert Konrad Lewis - Mark Shelton - Shelton Corp

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:Charleston South Carolina
Paradise Capital - Robert Konrad Lewis - Mark Shelton - Shelton Corp
4312 Boulder Pass Dr. Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

Paradise Capital - Robert Lewis - Mark Shelton - Shelton Corp Bakersfield California

I was ripped off by Robert Konrad Lewis and Mark Shelton the very same way everyone else was. I paid $60K for 2 shelf corps and never received them. I filed a civil suit but I recently received information from the US Bankruptcy Court in CA that Mr. Lewis is filing bankruptcy which means I will never receive my money back. They have ruined my life. I now have cervical cancer and no insurance and my savingings is gone because of this prick. They get to keep my money while they are protected by the law. It's just not fair.

Lynn
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Capital-Robert-Konrad-Lewis-Mark-Shelton-Shelton-Corp/Bakersfield-California-93311/Paradise-Capital-Robert-Lewis-Mark-Shelton-Shelton-Corp-Bakersfield-California-467147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Capital - Robert Konrad Lewis - Mark Shelton - Shelton Corp