Complaint Review: Paradise Dream Tours LLC

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: J>P — Still Pond Maryland United States of America
Paradise Dream Tours LLC
901 S. State Rd. 7 Suite 317 Hollywood, Fla. 33023 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Paradise Dream Tours LLC Paradise Dreams Took money from me for a vacation package and never sent it Hollywood, Florida

The sixth of June I paid$449.00 to get a vacation package from Paradise Dream Tours LLC. This package was to get me a weeks Stay in Westgate Lakes & Spa.(Jan 22 2012-Jan 28th 2012).   I have gotten a lot of e mails stating that I was approved and that I would receive my travel package at least by the first week in Jan. No show, so I called the property and they said they had no reservation for me. I then called the tour Rep ( ANGELA KHALIL ) and she said they would be in my e mail the next day. I had reserved air reservations on my own. Time was running out. So I cancelled my air tickets .

I wrote to Ms. Khalil and told her I had cancelled my air tickets and I no longer  wanted to travel with them and to please refund my money. As of today I have not received any e mails from her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Dream-Tours-LLC/Hollywood-Florida-33023/Paradise-Dream-Tours-LLC-Paradise-Dreams-Took-money-from-me-for-a-vacation-package-and-nev-825839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Dream Tours LLC