• Report: #972002

Complaint Review: Paradise Dream Tours

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Patsy Girl — kennett square Pennsylvania United States of America
Paradise Dream Tours
901 S. State Road 7, ste. 317 Hollywood, FL 33023 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Paradise Dream Tours Jason Brandon Thieves, Bottom Feeders, Scum of the Earth Hollywood, Florida

One evening I received a call from Paradise Dream Tours.  I initially spoke with a girl names Angela.  After she explained the details of the 6 day/5 night trip/cruise they were offering, I was transfered to Anthony Young.  He answered the rest of my questions and told me the trip would cost $798.00 for my husband and me.  We could use it any time over the next 5 years with 60 days notice.  An additional $99.00 per person would be due when we booked the trip for taxes, etc.  I agreed and gave him my VISA number. Our card was charged in Sept., 2010 for the $798.00

I recently attemped to call the numbers they had given us in early November, 2012, to book the trip.  The phone just rang and rang. I tried a few days later. Nothing.  Finally I called again and the phones were out.   A recording message said, "The number was out of service and to check the number again."  That was the END: No correct phone numbers, No trip, No refund.  Now what can we do??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Dream-Tours/Hollywood-Florida-33023/Paradise-Dream-Tours-Jason-Brandon-Thieves-Bottom-Feeders-Scum-of-the-Earth-Hollywood-972002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Dream Tours