Complaint Review: Paradise Dreams Tours, LLC.

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ronda — Thornton Colorado United States of America
Paradise Dreams Tours, LLC.
901 State Road 7, Suite 317 - Hollywood, FL 33023 Internet United States of America

Paradise Dreams Tours, LLC. Dreamvacationweek.com Paid $898.00 for a 3 night Cruise on Norweigian Cruise line including 2 nights in Ft. Lauderdale & transportion, to & from cruise + 7 night vacation with www.dreamvacationweek.com phone, Internet

I have used a Florida Company in the past to get heavily discounted rates at Orlando and Daytona Beach for viewing a timeshare.  This time it was a 3 night Cruise and 7 days at a Marriott hotel at one of several locations, and no requirement to view a timeshare.  I received several calls that my time was up and I needed to pay more to "extend" my vacation, but I had it in writing that I had 36 months.  When I did try to make a reservation for the hotel portion, the website told me that my vacation had already been taken.  The phone number was disconnected.  When I called about the Cruise. That phone number was also disconnected.  The website was still there, but I had no way to contact them about the error with my trip information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Dreams-Tours-LLC/internet/Paradise-Dreams-Tours-LLC-Dreamvacationweekcom-Paid-89800-for-a-3-night-Cruise-on-Nor-1026124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Dreams Tours, LLC.