Complaint Review: Paradise Luxury Boat Sales

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: WisconLaw — milwaukee Wisconsin
Paradise Luxury Boat Sales
17141Rocky Ridge Road Austin,, Texas USA

Paradise Luxury Boat Sales Ripped off on refundable deposit on boat Austin, Texas

I live in another state, than Texas. I saw a ad for, what I thought, was a nice boat.The business owner told me I would have to send him $2000 deposit ( told me refundable if I didnt like the boat) to hold until I flew to Texas to check out the boat. This boat was nothing like the picture or the description that was advertised!!! I told him I didnt like the boat. It was in bad shape, the bottom was soft and begginning to cave in, and it was in dry dock, so he would not even let me tet drive it or even hear the engine run, if it even worked. He told me to call him later, he didnt have the cah at the moment, and we would meet up to return my deposit. For 2 day, I called and emailed, with no repone! I had to fly home after a few day, and proceed to call and email, until finally he emailed me, saying he would return half, $1000. I waited 6 weeks, no money! I emailed/called, any finally he said you dont have a leg to stand on, And never responded again!! I should of known better when he was advertising on craigslist!! I work hard for my money ( $2000) is 3 weeks of hard work. He just sits at a computer, and made $2000. I hope no one else gets ripped off, especially since I borrowed the money from my 82 yr. old mother, that I had to tell the money was ripped off!! Now he has the boat and my $2000. Im just sick every day from being taken advange of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Luxury-Boat-Sales/Austin-Texas-78734/Paradise-Luxury-Boat-Sales-Ripped-off-on-refundable-deposit-on-boat-Austin-Texas-1163780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Luxury Boat Sales