• Report: #931963

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: George Martin — Portim Other Portugal
Paradise Offshore Invest Bank

Paradise Offshore Invest Bank Maha Rana Pratab Singh Puran BIG LIAR AND FAKER , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS,

Take care with this "Group"!
They claim to be associated with Picet Bank to ... buy Bonds.
They claim that they will travel to Sellers in their "private jet" ...
When they are putted upfront with a REAL Seller ... they disapear!!!
They are jokers and fakers unrespecting everybody.
I putted Puran talking with Seller's Attorney (my friend) he told us that would "fly" in his "private jet" till end of this week (today) and would let us know day and hour of arrival and ... disapeared!
All prepaired with the Bank and he disapeared. He told us that would travel "with his Banker" and we don't believe either that he ever entered in Picet Bank. Maybe he walked on the street, saw the door of the Bank and is "dreaming"!
Without "sarcasm" let me tell you ...
If this Group contact you for any kind of Business ... RUAN AWAY of them!!! What a fakers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Offshore-Invest-Bank/internet/Paradise-Offshore-Invest-Bank-Maha-Rana-Pratab-Singh-Puran-BIG-LIAR-AND-FAKER-Internet-931963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Offshore Invest Bank

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS,

AUTHOR: Puran - ()

RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS, I KNOW THAT HAVE MAKE MISTAKE AND I SINCERLY DEMAND EXCUSE . I WAS ALSO BE A FOOL, SOME INTERNET INVESTORS MAKE ME DREAM OF PAYING ME PRIVATE JET TO GO AND BUY BONDS FOR THEM BUT AS WAS GREEDY LOOKING FOR HUGE COMMISSION, I BELEIVE THEM, AND AFTER THEY DISAPPEAR, I WAS SCAM FROM THEM FROM EVEN MONEY WHICH I SEND BY MONEY ORDER OF WESTEN UNION. I KNOW THAT I HAVE BLAME YOUR REPUTATION, I WAS ANGRY AND DEPRESSED. EVEN MY HEALTH IS NOT GOOD, IAM NOT ALWAYS ON INTERNET BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING FROM A CANCER. I APOLOGIZED AND SEND YOU MY EXCUSE. I WAS JUST A FACILITATOR THAT THOSE INTERNET INVESTORS HAVE MAKE ROUGH.
I EXCUSE MYSELF TO YOU SIR.AND MY RESPECTABLE REGARDS TO YOU .
I REPEAT SIR IF YOU CAN FORGIVE MY FOOLISH ACT AND SORRY SIR. IAM NOT A LIAR THOSE INTERNET INVESTORS PROMISE DREAMS AFTER THEY RUN, I HAVE NO FACE , I REGRET EVEN THOSE WORDS I WRITTEN. PLEASE SIR I APOLOGIZE, I AM A SICK PERSON SUFFERING FROM CANCER, I KNOW THAT I AM NOT EXCUSABLE, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL EXCUSE ME SIR. THANKS AND MY WARM RESPECTABLE REGARDS. PURAN M.R.P.S