Complaint Review: Paradise Village Resort and Spa

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: GMonroe — Ithaca New York United States of America
Paradise Village Resort and Spa
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Nuevo Vallarta, Select State/Province United States of America

Paradise Village Resort and Spa Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta My daughter was 'touched' at Paradise Village Resort and Spa Kids Club Nuevo Vallarta, Other

Our family just returned from a Paradise village resort vacation and we seemed to have an ok time without complaints.
Me, my husband and mother-in-law, took a daytrip to Puerto Vallarta for some shopping midway through our vacation, and we left our son (8) and daugther (6) at the resort's Kids club, there supervised kids daycare.
The following day and the remainder of the vacation my daughter was not herself and she was in a shell, not her usual talkative self. My husband thought she was missing her friends from school and we didn't really push the matter much and tried to have fun for the rest of the days we were at the resort on vacation.

When we returned home we took our daughter to the kids therapist and it was there that she told what happened at Paradise village. During the kids play day a man (we still dont know who) took her into the bathroom to "help her change" and that he touched her. It breaks my heart to write these words. Someone stole my daughters innocence and we dont know what to do.
We tried to contact the resort but they did not return our calls, and what is or options with the resort in Mexico.
I cannot believe a resort would keep a pediphile in their kid's club. I cannot believe they are not even returning the calls we place to them.

What can we do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paradise-Village-Resort-and-Spa/Nuevo-Vallarta-Select-StateProvince-/Paradise-Village-Resort-and-Spa-Paradise-Village-Nuevo-Vallarta-My-daughter-was-touched-1007523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paradise Village Resort and Spa