Complaint Review: Parago, Inc. RebatesHQ.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Saratoga California United States of America
Parago, Inc. RebatesHQ.com

Parago, Inc. RebatesHQ.com Company has not sent a rebate confirmed as valid by an email from them. It has been over 30 days since I received the email. No way to contact them via the webpage, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Kill these mail in rebate scams

*UPDATE Employee: Rebate Help

I purchased software from Fry's electronics and they furnished me with a rebate coupon. I filled it out and sent it to the rebate center in early November of 2012. I received an email from the company on Nov. 15 giving me a tracking number. They said that it would take about 30 days.

I checked on the rebate after the New Year and it said the rebate was valid and I should recieve it. It has never arrived. I cannot contact the company as they have no physical address and all of the selections merely dump you back to a status page showing my rebate is valid.

It appears as though they are not honoring many rebates, denying others, and simply losing other submissions. I would have to say the company is a fraud and is not going to honor my rebate. I will report this to Fry's and AVG in hopes that they will not do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parago-Inc-RebatesHQcom/internet/Parago-Inc-RebatesHQcom-Company-has-not-sent-a-rebate-confirmed-as-valid-by-an-email-f-1012697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parago, Inc. RebatesHQ.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Kill these mail in rebate scams

AUTHOR: JamesCarrion - ()

I have the same problem with Parago except they are handling a rebate for Verizon Internt. They are plain and simple liars. When I called for the second time, asking where my rebate was, the representative Freddy, Employee # 1898 said that my rebate should have been issued but someone dropped the ball at their company. I asked to speak to a supervisor.  I was transferred to Philip, who looked at my account and stated that the rebate had allready been mailed (what I was told the first time i called a month before), completely contradicting what Freddy said, both representatives who put me on hold to "check my account".

I got so mad, I started a petition on the whitehouse web site to put an end to this consumer fraud. Please sign the petition and help stop this illegal activity. Sign the petition here: http://wh.gov/Sg60

Rebate Help

AUTHOR: twabler - (United States of America)

Hi there - I am sorry to hear that you are having issues receiving your rebate. If you can reach out to me at (972) 538.3902, I will help locate your rebate. Thanks!