Complaint Review: Paragon Acura

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: Patricia — queens New York United States of America
Paragon Acura
48-01 Northern Blvd. Long Island City, NY 11101 Long Island City, New York United States of America

Paragon Acura Horrible Service, Made empty promises, played tag everytime there was a problem. Manager is is a coniving liar. THIS IS ALL A GAME TO THEM! Long Island City, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Paragon Acura

*Consumer Comment: Why?

When purchasing my car here, the process was rushed. They told me one price for the car and when it was time to sign it was a completely different amount. We went back and forth until finally the car was back to the amount they intially promised.

When the bill came it was a completely different price. The sales person was of no help. He never picked up my phone calls. When he did and I scheduled a time to meet him, he stood me up. Supposedly, no one in the showroom could locate him as well. This happened three times. I was furious! The sales person would never answer his phone.

The manager I spoke to is a coniving con-artist. He would tell you one thing and never do it. The whole showroom is in on it together. They will make it seem like they are working on it, or to make things better. But NOTHING IS EVER FIXED!

The sales person plays little tricks like standing you up in the morning, then will show up in the afternoon after you've  gone. I caught him off guard one day and he once again played his stupid tricks.

THIS ENTIRE DEALERSHIP IS A SCAM. THEY HAVE THE WORST SERVICE ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET. I PRAY TO GOD TO HELP THESE UNRULY PEOPLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Acura/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Paragon-Acura-Horrible-Service-Made-empty-promises-played-tag-everytime-there-was-a-pro-757743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Acura

Paragon Acura

AUTHOR: Paragon Acura - (United States of America)

Patricia,

On behalf of all of us at Paragon Acura, please allow me to apologize
for your negative experience. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and
we are sorry that we did not fulfill that goal during your visit. All
of us at Paragon Acura value your feedback and I would like to assist
you to try to resolve any issues. Please contact me so we can discuss
your experience and I hope you accept my apology for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
Brian Benstock GM
718.507.5000 Ext. 271

Why?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

I am so glad you read what you were about to sign BEFORE you signed it.  Although that sounds elementary...you will find tons of reports here from people who don't have the COMMON SENSE which you do signing anything put in front of their face!

But my question to you is this:  You stated originally the paperwork in the begining had to be changed because it was indeed different from what they quoted.  Why did you even put up with this con-game?  You saw what they were all about...they thought they were dealing with some doormat who doesn't read the paperwork.  You caught their trick!  Then why did you stay and give them another chance?

Again...I am very proud of you for catching this con-game.