Complaint Review: Paragon Acura

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2008

• Reported By:rego park New York
Paragon Acura
56-02 Northern Blvd Woodside, New York U.S.A.

Paragon Acura Steer clear of Paragon Acura and drive on by to Acura of Bklyn or Manhattan Woodside New York

Paragon Acura are very sneaky. They offer cars and deals that don't exist, but tell you to drop by anyway in hopes of ripping you off. I was offered a price for a MDX 07 and told them that I had to think about it, which was fine by them. Not 15 minutes goes by when I call them back and agreed to the deal and that I will close it the following day after work.
When I returned the next sales lady told me to wait 10 minutes, but never returned, after waiting 2 hours, I finally left. I returned for 3 consecutive days, but couldn't speak to the salesperson. Apparently, they didn't have that deal anymore. Needless to say, I was pressured into a deal, which really wasn't in my favor with another salesperson. (probably the 6 or 7 person I dealt with)
Beware! they are expert BS artists and are trained to drain every red cent from your pockets. This was the worst experience ever. After dealing with so many people your head is spinning and you'll agree to anything. If you're gullable (like I was) don't enter this dealership.

Jim
rego park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Acura/Woodside-New-York-11377/Paragon-Acura-Steer-clear-of-Paragon-Acura-and-drive-on-by-to-Acura-of-Bklyn-or-Manhattan-358598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Acura