Complaint Review: Paragon Acura

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:Jamaica New York
Paragon Acura
56-02 Northern Blvd. Woodside, New York U.S.A.

Paragon Acura Thieves Woodside New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: No surprise...

I made a down payment on a car I intended to buy because of the numbers the salesman gave me. Once the financial manager gave me the actual numbers which were higher, I backed out of the deal. It's over a week and they still will not refund me my money. I was promised to have a refund within 24 hours before I made the down payment which is a total lie. I've been calling them everyday to have my money refunded but they tell only the salesman can make the request which is ridiculous. I asked to speak to customer service and all I get is voicemail.

Today (8/27/2009) I called to speak to the salesman and was told he wasn't in.

These guys are total thieves. The lady I spoke to on the phone even mentioned to me that they're quick to take anyone's money but take forever to refund it.

I planned on coming back within a year to purchase the car I intended to buy but now that I see what kind of thieves these guys are I will definitely not be coming back to them for that purchase.

john
Jamaica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Acura/Woodside-New-York-11377/Paragon-Acura-Thieves-Woodside-New-York-367494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Acura

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

No surprise...

AUTHOR: Temp Employee - (U.S.A.)

I worked there for eight days and was lied to about my job and everything else. I quit over a week ago and I am still waiting on my paycheck which I should have had last week. They play games with customers and employees. No wonder why sales people come and go. They have a large organization that is mismanaged. They do not give new employees a time of ay to prepare them for a job they just throw them out to fail. I came in as a manager only to find out they expected me to be a sales rep. I live in NJ and my commute is long. When I interviewed there, they called my previous employer and told them about me which led my previous employer to terminate me. So buyer and potential employee beware. They need to be put on notice!!!