Complaint Review: Paragon Honda And Acura

• Submitted: Sun, June 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2008

• Reported By:watertown New York
Paragon Honda And Acura
Northern Boulvard Nationwide U.S.A.

Paragon Honda And Acura scammers, liars, and cheaters Queens New York

Be Aware of those paragon dealers because they are crooks and will do anything to pressure you and cheat you into buying their cars. One day my brother told me to go with him to their location to check out a car he was interested in. When we got there, after running my brother's credit they told him that he was not qualify because of his credit score. One of them told him that he can be qualified if we both co-signed the car. At first, I was kind of reluctant because it seemed like they were pressuring us into buying the car. But my brother insisted that we buy the car.

I knew nothing about car buying then, all I wanted to do was to help my brother. All I saw them doing was run here and there from desk to desk and single handedly handing me and my brother one paper after another for us to sign without explaining anything to us. Next thing I know, they handed it us a key for a 2003 nissan maxima which me and my brother told them we liked earlier while were on the lot looking at cars.

It was a late afternoon, and I had a long day, when I got home that night. I decided to go through all the papers to find that out that they had sold us a used car with an high interest rate for 72 months. I then realized that the total interest we will pay on the car after those six years is 11 thousand dollars.

The car itself was a piece of crap. The check engine light came on 2 days after we bought the car. Anytime I would take it back for them to fix, it would come back on again two days later. The car had been involve in accidents they didn't tell us about, when we decided to take the car back in, they said the papers were already sent to the bank and that they would not take it back.

All I am saying is that don't do business with Paragon Honda/Acura because all they want to do is hurt your pockets. Their ethical standard is extremely low...Try not to step on their lot if you don't have to, especially when it comes to buying a used car.

Pat
watertown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2008 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Honda-And-Acura/nationwide/Paragon-Honda-And-Acura-scammers-liars-and-cheaters-Queens-New-York-345531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Honda And Acura