Complaint Review: Paragon Marketing,Inc

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: Not A Sucker — Seymour Connecticut United States of America
Paragon Marketing,Inc
260-D Quarry Road Milford, Connecticut United States of America

Paragon Marketing,Inc Paragon Marketing,Inc Primus Marketing,Inc. and Apex Direct,Inc and The Port City Promotions Apex Direct Inc. are Shady Milford, Connecticut

First off, big thanks for Coors1978 for writing his report about this "company". Similar to his story, I applied to a posting through careerbuilder which said they have multiple positions and will train. Within an hour or two after submitting my resume, I receive an e mail saying they want me to interview. I also get a phone call the next day.

Just a couple of observations; The individual who contacted me did not list or mention their last name anywhere. The e mail address was HumanResources@apexdirect.com. Just like Coors1978, I couldn't get the slightest idea of what they actually do. An e mail however states "Just a quick overview our field of expertise is in-store retail promotions, and trade shows for Home Depot, Direct TV, PGW AutoGlass, and many local clients.Our clients need us to communicate with their customers since their telemarketing and direct mail channels are failing. We provide the human interaction our clients so desperately need."

Again, thank you to Coors1978 for posting his experience with this "company". If you haven't read it, go check it out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-MarketingInc/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Paragon-MarketingInc-Paragon-MarketingInc-Primus-MarketingInc-and-Apex-DirectInc-and-796846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Marketing,Inc