Complaint Review: Paragon Properties Of Costa Rica - Bill Gale CEO - Attorney Charles Nuestein, Hollywood, Fl.

• Submitted: Wed, September 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By: KRISHEN — fresno California USA
2235 w shaw fresno, California United States of America

Paragon Properties Of Costa Rica - Bill Gale CEO - Attorney Charles Nuestein, Hollywood, Fl. denied refund fresno, California

Im going to make this simple!

I saw a web ad in 2006 for a costa Rica Property. I put down a deposite after what I thought was a lot of thought or DD.

I flew to costa Rica on a promise that I would have my trip comped. never happend.

I asked for my money back over the phone with Lyle Wexler. He told me no and stalled me out. I sent in a letter for cancelation and they said they got it a couple days after the cut off date. BULL SH*t

I felt stuck and they convienced me to go ahead and pay off the balance on the property in Ocean Palms South and then I could sell it. So I did (this was about a year later and feeling hopless and stupid).

To this day I have nothing. I paid off the balance 1 year ago and did not get a deed an SA, not a thing! I have lost my home in Ca. I am not saying that is a dierct result of paragons fraud or mis representation all Im saying is that I could have used that money or at least rested easy not thinking that I was scammed. At this point I firmly believe I am a victim of fraud and gross misrepresentation.  Even if and this is a big IF they tried to get this thing going they are in breech of contrcat and I should have got my money back the 1st and 2nd time I asked.

But for me 3rd time will be a charm. maybe not anytime soon but anytime works for me so , LET ME TELL ANYONE LISTENING. INCLUDING BILL GALE AND PARAGON EMPLOYEES. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER STOP. TOO MUCH MONEY FOR AN AVERAGE GUY!I WILL TALK WITH EVERY ATTORNEY , AG, FBI, BBB, CONSUMER DEPARTMENT,  FRAUD DEPARTMENT AND  ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN UNTIL I GET THAT MONEY BACK. I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE THESE POSTS UPDATING PEOPLE ON THIS SITUATION AND NOT TO GET INVOLVED BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND THE MANY OTHER VICTIMS. YOU OWE ME MONEY AND YES I WILL STAND IN LINE WITH THE REST AND BELIEVE ME THESE POSTS WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE MY DAY IN COURT OR YOU GIVE ME THE MONEY THAT IS NOW STOLEN BY YOUR COMPANY PLUS INETERST! JUST DO THE RIGHT THING AND I WILL UPDATE THAT. WRITE YOUR REPOSNSE ID LIKE TO SEE IT. SO WOULD THE MANY ATTORNEYS AND CONSUMERS THAT ARE LOOKING AT THIS...

K. IYER

FRESNO CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Properties-Of-Costa-Rica-Bill-Gale-CEO-Attorney-Charles-Nuestein-Hollywood-Fl/fresno-California-93711/Paragon-Properties-Of-Costa-Rica-Bill-Gale-CEO-Attorney-Charles-Nuestein-Hollywood-F-492538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Properties Of Costa Rica - Bill Gale CEO - Attorney Charles Nuestein, Hollywood, Fl.