Complaint Review: Paramax product

• Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: murf — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Paramax product
Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Paramax product Brought a Paramax DMS-10 Home Theather system in a Big K-Mart parking lot Columbus Ohio

I feel victim to the Paramax Home Theather System scam.  It happened May 3rd around 2pm.  I went to Big K-Mart store to buy a bike. I could not get the bike in my car so I went back in to get a tool to take off the front tire.  When I came back outside these 2 white guys  approached me with a very similar story I read on this website.  Expensive equipment worth 5, 6 thousand $'s.  Same story!!!  I was suspicious but I was always wanting a nice system so they caught me at the right time.  I gave them far less than what they was asking for.  They wanted 8 9 hundred.

I was taught not to be so trusting but it did look good.  But I do have the color(blue) and the name of the truck and the plate #.  I will be looking for them.  They claim they are from Cleveland.  I am in Columbus.

I take it home put it together and the system sounds very good but the CD,DVD does not work.  So I can only play the radio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paramax-product/Columbus-Ohio-/Paramax-product-Brought-a-Paramax-DMS-10-Home-Theather-system-in-a-Big-K-Mart-parking-lot-600499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paramax product