Complaint Review: Paramount Acceptance

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica — Jemison Alabama United States of America
Paramount Acceptance

Paramount Acceptance Gym membership ripoff , Internet

Paramount acceptance is who you sign a contract with when signing up for certain gyms. The gym I signed up for was French Riviera Spa in Memphis, TN.

I was told upon signing the contract that if I ever relocated it would be extremely easy for me to get out of my contract. All I would have to do is prove that I had relocated and I would be released of my contract. That has proven not to be the case!

I have attempted three different times to get out of my contract because I live over 20 miles from a French Riviera Spa/Fitness center now and all three times are unsuccessful! I was given a bad fax number twice and even after I was given a good email address my proof of relocation is now unsuitable. It was the proof that I was trying to fax weeks ago! I had been told that that was going to be sufficient and now I am told that it is not.

Do not deal with this company at all! They are rude and obviously not helpful. They give you the run around about trying to get out of a contract. Therefore, I would not ever again sign a contract with any of the gyms they represent!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paramount-Acceptance/internet/Paramount-Acceptance-Gym-membership-ripoff-Internet-999235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paramount Acceptance