• Report: #1019160

Complaint Review: Paramount Home Improvements, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: lcramble — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Paramount Home Improvements, Inc.
5643 West 80th St. Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Paramount Home Improvements, Inc. Seals on my windows all breaking in less than 5 years Indianapolis, Indiana

We had Paramount install windows in our house 4 1/2 years ago. Now half our ours seals have broke and we can't get a response from them. They are suppose to have a lifetime warrenty. We have contacted Michigan with no response. I just talked to a rep from Arizona. Of course he couldn't help me, but he was going to pass on my info to the office. The logo for the Arizona office looks just like the letter head from the papers I have. After searching the internet, I am scared ! I am still paying for these and they look terrible and they're letting the cold in. So if this company is still operating, is there nothing we can do ? I advise anyone thinking about using them, don't ! I will keep you updated on my progress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paramount-Home-Improvements-Inc/Indianapolis-Indiana-46221/Paramount-Home-Improvements-Inc-Seals-on-my-windows-all-breaking-in-less-than-5-years-I-1019160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paramount Home Improvements, Inc.