Complaint Review: Paramountsongs.com

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Alma B — riverdale Georgia
Paramountsongs.com
, Select State/Province USA

Paramountsongs.com I paid them two-hundred dollars to put music to a song i wrote as well as to help it get heard by potential artists they put a guitar solo behind someone elst reciting the words to my song it was awful i'm not a country singer i requested that they not change a lyric or the melody.  Nashville Tenesse

I paid two-hundred dollars for paramountsongs.com to put music to a song i wrote called So Unaware. They eventually sent me a demo of a woman reciting the words to my song with a guitar solo in the background. It was awful. I told them not to change a word or the melody of the song. I sent a CD with myself singing it so they would know the melody and how i wanted it sung. But they did what they wanted to do i guess. But that's not what i paid for. i called to request my money back and was told that my request would be given to the proper person but they didn't know how long it would be before it would be returned. Help!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paramountsongscom/Select-StateProvince/Paramountsongscom-I-paid-them-two-hundred-dollars-to-put-music-to-a-song-i-wrote-as-well-1071014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paramountsongs.com