Complaint Review: Parcel Pro

• Submitted: Fri, December 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: PARCELPROSUCKS — beverly hills California United States of America
Parcel Pro
1867 Western Wy, Torrance, California United States of America

Parcel Pro The head of the claims deparment Hung up the phone, failed to investigate, shipped item without approval Torrance, California

*UPDATE Employee: No issues here.

*Author of original report: FORGOT TO SAY

First off I had a problem with a customer that we shipped an item to, yelling at me saying that I shipped to the wrong address. So I called parcel pro the company I ship my items through to discuss the tracking and information of this shipment. I begin to relize that the address the customer gave me was not an address that I have ever received or that was on the label of my shipment. I was connected to the claims department of some guy who refused to give me his name saying that he was the head of the claims department. I was asking him the reason why my shipment went to an address that wasn't listed on my shipping label.

HE proceeded to blame me, interupt me, and tell me it wasn't their companies (PARCEL PRO) problem. I told him that my company has never approved for this item to be shipped to a different address. I said "Are you flippin' kidding me that I won't be able to file a claim and collect my insurance from the item". He then said "stop using vulgar language" and rudely interupting me while I was trying to explain that it's THERE COMPANIES FAULT!! He then told me that they were going to do nothing about my problem and hung up the phone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parcel-Pro/Torrance-California-90501/Parcel-Pro-The-head-of-the-claims-deparment-Hung-up-the-phone-failed-to-investigate-ship-667907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parcel Pro

No issues here.

AUTHOR: J. Lynn - (United States of America)

After nearly 18 months of research on this, we have yet to find a claim or issue that is related or similar to this user's issues that weren't resolved in a timely and respectable manner. In fact, after this post was put on ripoffreport, all calls are recorded for quality and customer protection, and this conversation never happened. It's a shame that this report seems fake and we would like to see evidence that this actually occurred.

FORGOT TO SAY

AUTHOR: PARCELPROSUCKS - (United States of America)

IM ALSO OUT NOW $1500.00 BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE!!