Complaint Review: Parenting Magazine And Motherhood Maternity

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Kihei Hawaii
Parenting Magazine And Motherhood Maternity
PO Box 420235 Palm Cost, Florida U.S.A.

Parenting Magazine And Motherhood Maternity Motherhood Maternity claims there offering a free subscription to Parenting Magazine but it's not free at all, it's a rip off! Palm Coast Florida

I was shopping at Motherhood Maternity and the clerk offered me a free subscription to Parenting Magazine and I couldn't believe my ears I asked her "Is it really free? What's the catch?" she explained that it was completely free and had me feel out the subscription form.
Well 3 weeks later I get a bill in the mail for $20 for Parenting Magazine claiming it was an order confirmation and that my magazine was on the way. Having been deceived I tried to cancel it by calling the number on the bill and it was non-working, then I went on the website and that didn't get me anywhere. So I googled and found this website that gave me the official number to cancel and the Parenting Magazine operator cancelled it right away before I received a magazine. The clerks at Motherhood Maternity need to tell people the real story, I don't know if they get commission off of lying to us but it's unfair and a time consuming headache while your pregnant to have to cancel this. The direct number is 800-234-0847.

Erica
Kihei, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parenting-Magazine-And-Motherhood-Maternity/Palm-Cost-Florida-32142-0235/Parenting-Magazine-And-Motherhood-Maternity-Motherhood-Maternity-claims-there-offering-a-f-426537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parenting Magazine And Motherhood Maternity