Complaint Review: Parenting Magazine

• Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:Junction City Kansas
Parenting Magazine
www.parenting.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Parenting Magazine/ Motherhood Maternity Parenting Magazine Scam Palm Coast Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: contact info for parenting magazine

I've read many reports that women who shopped at Motherhood Maternity have ended up with a Parenting Magazine Subscription charge on their credit card. Though I did not receieve a charge on my credit card, nor do I know for sure it was from Motherhood Maternity, I too have shopped there and am begining to think this is where my problems have stemmed from.

I received a second notice in the mail to pay 20$ for a Parenting Magazine subscription. Unlike the other ranters, I did not even receive any magazines. I also did not receive a first notice to pay. I went to their website to try to find a phone number to contact them, and all I could find was an website based email. I tried to send an email and after two or three attempts, I gave up because I kept receiving delivery failure notices in my email.

I ended up writing to them by mail and a few days later got a third notice. This notice was an overdue notice so for fear of being reported to a collection agency, I tried to email them once more from their site. I, again, got the same delivery failure notification. My husband pointed out they never threaten on any notices that they will send anything to a collection agency so we decided to give up on trying to contact them and just write the Better Business Bureau; in both Kansas and Florida. No word on that yet.

rmeredithm13
Junction City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parenting-Magazine/nationwide/Parenting-Magazine-Motherhood-Maternity-Parenting-Magazine-Scam-Palm-Coast-Florida-341502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parenting Magazine

#1 Consumer Suggestion

contact info for parenting magazine

AUTHOR: Mdthomp38 - (U.S.A.)

I found the direct number to parenting magazine.

Parenting magazines direct number is 1-800-234-0847