Complaint Review: Parents Magazine

• Submitted: Sat, March 05, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Jill — Pontiac Illinois U.S.A.
Parents Magazine
1716 Locust Street Des Moines, IA 50309-3023 Boone, Iowa United States of America

Parents Magazine Meredith Corporation, American Baby Magazine, Received subscription to a mag without ever having subscribed and expected to pay! Boone, Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Parents Magazine Response

I started receiving a magazine about babies.  I am too old to have babies and there is noone in our home that is having a baby. The magazine had a bill included in it.  I did not order it. Noone in the house ordered it.  How did I receive it to my home?  Why are they sending it?  They do not have easy to find information on how to call them and ask.  They would not tell you anyway.  I want them to leave me alone and not send anymore useless magazines that just waste space in my recycle bin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parents-Magazine/Boone-Iowa-50047-4245/Parents-Magazine-Meredith-Corporation-American-Baby-Magazine-Received-subscription-to-a-703058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parents Magazine

Parents Magazine Response

AUTHOR: VP Consumer Marketing - (United States of America)

We are sorry that you have received the magazine without ordering.  Please send me an e-mail with your name and mailing address and we will cancel the order right away.

Unfortunately it is very easy to enter a magazine subscription to someone else without their knowledge.  We do our best to resolve these situations quickly as soon as they are brought to our attention.

Please send your information either to:

david.ball@meredith.com

or

renee.gilley-gates@meredith.com

Thanks for your understanding.