Complaint Review: ParetoLogic

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Wes — Norco California
ParetoLogic
, Select State/Province USA

ParetoLogic safecart Total and complete incompetence in installing software Victoria. BC British Columbi

*UPDATE Employee: Help with Paretologic purchase

Contacted these people regarding their advertised PC Cleanup Program.The individual on their end had not the foggiest idea of what to do nor how to do accomplish the installation of the software, he was stalling and dragging his feet .He asked me over and over how to spell the word "mister" which is part of my email address. Who does not know how to spell mister??? Who offers a "cleanup program " and hasn't the slightest notion how to implement it??? The answer is ParetoLogic. They are IDIOTS !!!!!

I terminated the conversation with this dunce and announced that I would not pay for the non existent "clean up" ...I was charged $39.94 for the program which was never installed. I am going to notify American Express about these people and suggest that they do not write any business for ParetoLogic...

DO NOT enter into any business dealing with these people as they are among the dumbest on the planet. Remember the name "ParetoLogic  "Avoid them like the plague. This posting and the hell I'm going to raise will cost them considerably more than the $39.94 they charged me..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ParetoLogic/Select-StateProvince/ParetoLogic-safecart-Total-and-complete-incompetence-in-installing-software-Victoria-BC-1073241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ParetoLogic

Help with Paretologic purchase

AUTHOR: Pareto rep - ()

I am very sorry to hear of the recent difficulties that you have experienced with your recent purchase.  ParetoLogic is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we would like to hear from you via our official support channels.

To contact our support site, please send an email to customersupport@paretologic.com and someone will get back to you promptly.  If you would prefer, you are also able to give us a call on our toll free line of 1-877-420-7340 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards