Complaint Review: Paretologic

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Bakar — Ampang Selangor Malaysia
Paretologic

Paretologic, Paretologic PC Health Advisor - $39 for doing nothing? Internet

I cant say I've been had for sure. I started using Paretologic earlier version registry cleaner software (PC Cure or some name like that) few years ago, only because it kept coming at me and worrying me that all was not well with my computer.

After using it for a year I thought it was not doing very much for me, so I stopped using it. But again it kept coming at me! So recently, after a few months I again gave in, paying $39 for the PC Health Advisor. Like everyone else, at times, I had problem with slow speed, etc, and again I did not see that the "Advisor" helps in any obvious way.

When I first installed the Advisor, it cleaned my Registry (or at least so claimed the Advisor) from 'bad' to 'good'; and it remained so till today. But earlier today another competing Registry cleaner - Registry Booster from Uniblue, got into my computer (dont ask me how) and declared my Registry in bad shape! So here I have two different registry cleaners telling me two opposite things about the state of my Registry. I guess someone is lying here. Right now I dont have any serious problem with my computer, but it's not very fast either on the internet.

I would appreciate being kept informed of any new developments on PC cleaners in general, and PC Health Advisor/Paretologic in particular. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paretologic/internet/Paretologic-Paretologic-PC-Health-Advisor-39-for-doing-nothing-Internet-1009664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paretologic