• Report: #193677

• Submitted: Sun, May 28, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 22, 2012

• Reported By:Alachua Florida
Park And Fly, LLC Jacksonville, Florida
1479 AIRPORT Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 904-741-5099
  • Web:
  • Category: Airports

Park And Fly, Jacksonville, Florida ripoff Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: get your name's straight

I utilized Park and Fly to park my car and take a shuttle to the airport during a trip on November 6, 2005. I left a shopping bag of clothing I had just purchased at Banana Republic in my trunk. Unfortunately, this establishment requires you to leave your keys to park the car.

I thought my purchases would be safe in the trunk, out of eyesight of anyone and safely secured in the trunk of the car. I was wrong, when I returned the valet drove my car around and placed my luggage in the trunk for me. When I arrived home from my trip, I found the bag of clothing was missing.

I contacted the company immediately. I was told by the employee they filed out a "claim form" and I would be contacted within 48 hours. I was never contacted. I called and emailed for days and weeks following this incident.

I was missing $100 worth of merchandise, I had the credit card statements with the date of the purchase and my flight receipt to show I purchased the items and did fly out that day to hopefully prove my credibility.

They even asked if I had ever filed a claim with them before, which I had not. I explained to the employee I would never file a claim with them again, as I never planned to park there again. The impression she gave me was this was a routine occurrence of people filing claims with missing items from their vehicles.

Every phone call I was told the manager was not in. I sent numerous emails and called all different times of day and never received so much as a courtesy "I'm sorry, but we are not responsible" response.

I have researched other park and fly facilities that do not require the keys to be left and will use them from now on.

Marcia
Alachua, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2006 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Park-And-Fly-LLC-Jacksonville-Florida/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Park-And-Fly-Jacksonville-Florida-ripoff-Jacksonville-Florida-193677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Park And Fly, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

get your name's straight

AUTHOR: butterfly - (United States of America)

I worked for Park n Fly for a year and a half. They do not take your keys and are not valet parking.the address and phone number you gave was for Park ez Fly. (Please confirm) You are making a good. Company look bad when you do not give accurate information. .. the world has enough garbage in it.. try to help, not hurt itmore with your silly, ill prepared lashings