Complaint Review: Park Ave Pawn

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Worcester Massachusetts U.S.A.
Park Ave Pawn
652 Park Avenue Worcester, Massachusetts United States of America

Park Ave Pawn Outragous Ripoff!!! Pawn Shop offering 10.00 per ounce for Silver when its at 30.00 per ounce Worcester, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: not a rip-off

I have to tell people about this one....There is a Pawn Shop here in Good old Worcester, MA I went there to try to get a loan on my Silver I had some 1 ounce Silver coins. Yes, I am in the unfortunuate position being broke from the economy. I went in and asked how much could I get for 1 of my coins.

The guy wearing a LIberty Coin  as a necklace told me 10.00 and silver prices have gone down so they would only give me 10.00 per ounce. Im broke but not stupid. I looked at todays Silver prices and they are at 30.52 per ounce. The guy told me silver prices were down and thats all they pay. Complete Misrepretation and lies. Its sad these kind of places can take advantage of the now poor...Awful...Hope everyone reads this!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Park-Ave-Pawn/Worcester-Massachusetts-01602/Park-Ave-Pawn-Outragous-Ripoff-Pawn-Shop-offering-1000-per-ounce-for-Silver-when-its-934398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Park Ave Pawn

not a rip-off

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

A low bid is not a rip-off.