Complaint Review: Park N Jet

• Reported By: Jeremy — Riverton Utah United States of America
Park N Jet
2200 W. North Temple Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Park N Jet Scammed Me Salt Lake City, Utah

I purchased a parking voucher from Google Offers for Park N Jet in December of 2011. I attempted to redeem the voucher on January 11, 2011.

When I attempted to use the voucher from my smart phone, they would not accept it. They insisted that I print out a copy of the voucher. Apparently, they didn't have the scanner they needed to accept the voucher (not my problem). The phone voucher also had the redemption code on the bottom, but they still wouldn't accept it.

I informed the parking lot attendant that they were ripping me off by charging my twice, and not honoring the coupon. She just shrugged her shoulders and looked at me with apathy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Park-N-Jet/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84116/Park-N-Jet-Scammed-Me-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-821550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Park N Jet