Complaint Review: Park 'N' Travel Aiport Travel - Parker's Club

• Submitted: Tue, June 01, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2004

• Reported By:sunnyvale California
Park 'N' Travel Aiport Travel - Parker's Club
558 Reed Street Santa Clara, California U.S.A.

Park 'N' Travel Aiport Travel - Parker's Club ripoff - booking price on line agreement made-up the price when you get car Santa Clara California

*UPDATE Employee: Yet No Response

*Consumer Suggestion: Park n Travel - Stay away

*Consumer Comment: Park n Travle lies

*UPDATE Employee: Additional Time Was Spent At Our Center

Booked on line parking through aiportparkingreservations.com - they booked us with Park N Travel. I was charged 10.95 on my visa online and then told I would owe a total of 13.90, when I retrieved my car. They wanted 32.85 in order to get my car back. I refused and showed them the agreement. They insisted on 22.51 before I could get my car. It may be a small amount they ripped me off but it is still a rip-off.

Pat
sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2004 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Park-N-Travel-Aiport-Travel-Parkers-Club/Santa-Clara-California-95050/Park-N-Travel-Aiport-Travel-Parkers-Club-ripoff-booking-price-on-line-agreement-mad-93221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Park 'N' Travel Aiport Travel - Parker's Club

Yet No Response

AUTHOR: Catherine - (U.S.A.)

Several times I have tried to contact Pat Smith by email. I first contacted Pat Smith on July 1st, 2004. I then contacted Pat Smith on July 7th, July 15th, and today.
Pat Smith simply would rather write a report here then actually contact Park N Travel Parkers Club to resolve this issue.

Pat Smith simply has to contact me by the email and the phone numbers that I have provided to resolve this issue.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Park n Travel - Stay away

AUTHOR: Pat - (U.S.A.)

I put the reservation under Wayne Gathright as we were taking his car to the airport.

Ah, so sad this woman who says she had contacted me absolutely never has. I did get am e-mail asking my over charge, when I responded I got a nasty reply that I had stayed over my time. Even more upsetting is they claim to have checked the account. Had they done so, they would have known I speak the truth.

Just becareful. Stay away from Park and Travel. Check the BBB also. These people do not honor their contracts.

AUTHOR: Catherine - (U.S.A.)

When I first noticed the complaint online. I looked up Pat Smith's information. The reservation was made for Wayne Gathright.

I then contacted Pat Smith via email to resolve the issue. I left Pat my email address and my office number. I have not received any telephone calls or emails regarding this issue.

As for the people that Pat Smith is dealing with. I have no idea who they are. I think she may be talking about Airport Parking Reservations.com where Pat Smith made the initial reservation. We are a seperate company.

Once again, all Pat Smith has to do is respond to my email and we can simply resolve this issue.

Park n Travle lies

AUTHOR: Pat - (U.S.A.)

They sent a rebutal saying I spent extra time, did not have my paper work, and that I did not respond to them. All untrue. I had my paperwork at the time of departure, I did not spend one minute longer than the agreement. I have responded to these people and received unbeleivably rude service, I have the paper work to prove that I speak the truth.

Additional Time Was Spent At Our Center

AUTHOR: Catherine Neal - (U.S.A.)

First of all, I am discouraged that Pat feels that Park N Travel Parkers' Club Ripped Her Off. We did email her to try to resolve the issue and did not receive a response.

Pat made a reservation for May 28 at 8am till May 31 3am.

The reason why the dispatcher charged the amount of $32.85 is perhaps the reservation wasn't shown till a complaint was made. We tell our clients to present the reservation at the time of exiting our center.

Our records show that Pat had an additional time
Pat simply just needs to contact me and I will address this issue.

Sincerely,