Complaint Review: Park N Travel

• Submitted: Sun, November 06, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, November 06, 2005

• Reported By:stockton California
Park N Travel
10001 Doolittle Dr. Oakland, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 510-638-7272
  • Web:
  • Category: Airports

Park N Travel Oakland Airport fraudulent reservation system - don't rely on these people! Oakland California

This is off-airport parking for the Oakland Airport (OAK). They advertise on-line reservations, but when I sent an inquiry asking: ">
Do I need reservations to arrive October 7, at about 10 PM? And get a shuttle to Azteca Airlines?"
The response was: "Thank you for your interest in Park N Travel. See you on the 7th. There is shuttle service to and from the OAK terminals. We'll have room for you. Have a safe trip.
Park N Travel - OAK"

I arrived as promised and the lot attendant rudely told me that the lot was full. I said, "I sent an email weeks ago and was told you would have room!" He replied, "That email just goes to his girlfriend---she don't know nothing and that email don't mean nothing." I guess they don't need our business, but in the future I'll find a more reliable lot and I'd suggest you do, too.

stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2005 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Park-N-Travel/Oakland-California-94603/Park-N-Travel-Oakland-Airport-fraudulent-reservation-system-dont-rely-on-these-people-163575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Park N Travel