Complaint Review: Park Place Realty & Property Management

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Zach — Dallas Texas United States of America
Park Place Realty & Property Management
520 Mariah Bay Dr. Heath, TX 75032 Dallas, Heath, Texas United States of America

Park Place Realty & Property Management Deborah Uradzionek Streit Terrible Landlord, No Maintenece Request Complete Dallas, Heath, Texas

I am submitting this due to a few different reasons. I have emailed, mailed and called with no response(s), this is my last options.

1st - I recended the gate remote deposit, called Debbie - She was reluctant but said ''okay, you can mail it back''. Upon mailing it back (Which i have video of, me putting it into a USPS box) I enclosed the gate remote + a $150.00 money order. I get a call from Debbie saying ''I recieved your money order and the key chain, but the remote wasn't in there.'' - I rebutted many times, her response ''you should have mailed it certified''. Now, I'm $50 out for my deposit + $100 when i move out and have to pay for a new one.

2nd - She treats tenats like we are animals. She speaks to us like we are children and tries to ''run'' us. Many of her renters complain on a daily basis ''Debbie is saying she didnt get my rent'', ''Debbie is trying to evict me over $5''.

3rd - She does not give ANY notice before entering the dwelling. She (or one of her employess) will just show up, come into your home (go through your things) and do as they please. When I confronted her on the phone (which I have a recording of) she stated ''Its my property, I'll come and go as I please''.

4th - The maintence request have not been taken care of. The only one they have even answered to was me not having my washer and dryer - They did deliver a washer and dryer that DO NOT work. The washer doesnt drain nor have a spin cycle - The dryer makes a noise so loud that the neighbors have complained. I have a list of about 10 issues that need to be resolved as far as maintenece.

All in all, This was a big trap - Debbie lures you in with promises of many different things that never happen (Pool, new paint, security). She uses her '' No Credit Check'' to pull in lower working class tenants who do not know their rights. I think she may have met her match. I will continue to the board of realtors and express my 1st admendment right and make sure EVERYONE knows by right of protest, or rally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Park-Place-Realty-Property-Management/Dallas-Heath-Texas-75254/Park-Place-Realty-Property-Management-Deborah-Uradzionek-Streit-Terrible-Landlord-No-Ma-918579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Park Place Realty & Property Management