Complaint Review: Park West At Sea

• Submitted: Thu, September 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 21, 2006

• Reported By:Murphy North Carolina
Park West At Sea
160 Greentree Drive, Suite 101 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Park West At Sea ripoff sold painting to me at auction and I didn't Dover Delaware
Rip-off Report Investigation: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery

My husband & I went on a Cruise with RCL and Park West Gallery was having an auction. I had never been to an auction and they said that if you completed their Park West form yoou would be entered into a raffle, so I did. It was not a raffle entry, it was a credit card app? When the auction was over I thought I bought 1 painting for 90.00 and was okay with that. Later the next day they told my hisband that I purchase 3 paintings, I tolf him no, that I only bid on 2 and the first one went to a higher bidder and the 2nd on I did win the bid. The third one I never even did on it. When I went to talk to them they were very rude and said they would take the one off, but they other two would stay, totally 1266.00, I told him that if this was the way they did business I wanted nothing of them.

He (Mark Lance) told me that I could do nothing and that either they would but it on my Sea pass from the ship for the crtedit card. He made it sound like I had no choice, my husband says he had me under derest. I reported it to RCL cruise lines they did nothing, I call Park on their 800 # and said they would get back with me I spoke to and rin Holey @ext 1846. As of today nothing and that was on 9/12/06. This company did the same thiing to seceral of they passangers, because when I went down to report it to Guest relations, their were other people who got letters from Park west stating they bought painting too, but they did not!

Murphy, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Park-West-At-Sea/Dover-Delaware-19904/Park-West-At-Sea-ripoff-sold-painting-to-me-at-auction-and-I-didnt-Dover-DelawareRip-off-212103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Park West At Sea