Complaint Review: Park West Gallery

• Submitted: Thu, February 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:lafayette Louisiana
Park West Gallery
Part West Art Gallery Southfield, Michigan U.S.A.

Park West Gallery COMMIT FRAUD AND WILL DO WHAT I NEED TO DO GET MY MONEY BACK ripoff Southfield Michigan
Rip-off Report Investigation: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery

Hello,

This is the second time I have written a complaint. My friends have gotten on the cruise ship and experienced the same fraud. I have evidence of this fraud and i will disclose it to anyone. Park West Gallery is a huge SCAM. I am sick about this, but I will do what I need to do. The art not only is fake, it is a reproduction made in random places in Paris,London, Detroit. They are liars and scam artist. I will to end of this.contact me if you have questions (((ROR REDACTED EMAIL FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

mike
lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Park-West-Gallery/Southfield-Michigan-48034/Park-West-Gallery-COMMIT-FRAUD-AND-WILL-DO-WHAT-I-NEED-TO-DO-GET-MY-MONEY-BACK-ripoff-Sout-233993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Park West Gallery