searching

• Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: Randy Maxwell — Sherwood Arkansas United States of America
Parker Audi
1624 N. Shackleford Road Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Parker Audi Parker Does not live up to documented promises made Little Rock, Arkansas

Long story short- I had been a loyal Parker customer.  Parkers' service manager promised me multiple times they would have my car ready for a long awaited and planned car track event.  After 5 weeks and multiple parts replaced and a day before I was to leave for my trip, Parker tells me they now think my original issue was one of my turbos is shot.  They went about the diagnosis in a unprofessional manner, and then submitted me a bill for about $9,600 for their poor service.  After discussions with Audi of America, I was able to get the bill discounted significantly due to the poor services provided, and I have now moved my car to a reputable shop.

I provide this to help others avoid Parker's very poor service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parker-Audi/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72211/Parker-Audi-Parker-Does-not-live-up-to-documented-promises-made-Little-Rock-Arkansas-749254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parker Audi