Complaint Review: Parker Bulldogs

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Dianne G — North Andover Massachusetts
Parker Bulldogs
NOT LISTED Altus, Oklahoma USA

Parker Bulldogs AKA Color Me Bulldog (www.colormebulldog.co) - also on Facebook as such. Parker Bulldogs AKA Color Me Bulldog is a SCAM!!! BEWARE!! Altus Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: no liars here

I purchased a female English Bulldog from Susan Parker from Parker Bulldogs in Altus, Oklahoma in February 2012.  I found her (puppy) online @ puppyfind.com  and fell in love with her instantly.  I was told she was an English bulldog / Boxer mix and she posted pictures of her parents.  However, only the father was the correct parent.  I'm still not sure who her mother is, but it certainly wasn't the one she told me was.

She was extremely hard to contact, and only communicated via email.  I tried calling several times, but never got a response.  I had to have her shipped to me since we live in the boston area.

My puppy was 6 months old when we got her.  She was very sick when she arrived.  She was pooping blood for months!  I had many vet visits to get her checked out and her condition under control.  I had to postpone her spay until we could get her illness under control. [continued below]....

.....

We have had her for  1 1/2 years and she still to this day has issues.  She has idiopathic seizures and extremely loose stools.  She is definitely not the picture of health she advertised her to be.

After having so many issues, I tried contacting her, but she never responded.  I was wondering if it was her food, or if there was something I was unaware of.  She never responded and never answered the phone.

I happened across all of these rip off reports after trying to find her online (her website is gone) - however, I did find the Color Me Bulldog site and it just so happens that my puppy's daddy is the exact same "stud" that they're using there ... as well as the other dogs that used to be on the other site.

I also believe the vaccination records are fake.  My vet questioned them because she hadn't heard of several of the vaccines she was supposedly given.

I am so happy to have her, because I love her with all of my heart.  I just wish I knew going in how sick she was and would be.

People need to be aware and be extremely cautious!!  This woman/company is just a puppy mill selling mixed breed puppies for quick cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parker-Bulldogs/Altus-Oklahoma/Parker-Bulldogs-AKA-Color-Me-Bulldog-wwwcolormebulldogco-also-on-Facebook-as-such-1088650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parker Bulldogs

no liars here

AUTHOR: waylon parker - ()

The pics of the parents were correct. Have you thought about maybe the puppy got sick through contact with other animals from the animal delivery service you used.We love are dogs and all of are dogs are well tooken care of and visit the vet regularly.All of are dogs are tooken to vet to be checked out before delivery. We are not liars or neither a puppymill we have had many people out to our kennels and have many positive reviews.