Complaint Review: Parker Products, LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped from Cleveland — Cleveland Heights Ohio
Parker Products, LLC
Internet USA

Parker Products, LLC Worst customerservice ever!! Actually, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! No regard for anything except taking your money. Internet

I placed an order for wheels to put on my Mustang GT.

I was told they were in stock and would be shipped in 5 to 9 days.  I would receive a notice of shipment in the next day or two.  I have recieved no notice as of yet.  It has been two weeks now.

I have called the number that I used to order the wheels.  I was put on hold to be transferred to "customer service."  No one answered but was told to leave a message, or better yet, send an e-mail to Connie.  Which I did.

After several attempts to contact Connie, I tried to go through the sales.  Traferred to Connie.  Any attempt to get any answers or feedback puts into Connie's voice mail.  Of course, no response.  Ask for the owner or boss gets you Connie's voice mail.

So far, I can only assume this is a scam site.  I am now inquiring about legal action to get some of my money back.  I'm sure they've gleaned the law as to how much they can get away with.

Avoid these people.  They do not care about you, your purchase, or your repeat business.  But then, after being treated like this, who would return?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parker-Products-LLC/internet/Parker-Products-LLC-Worst-customerservice-ever-Actually-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-No-reg-1054701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parker Products, LLC