Complaint Review: Parkland Financial Services Inc

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Winter Park Florida United States of America
Parkland Financial Services Inc
11555 Heron Bay Blvd Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Parkland Financial Services Inc Carmella Weiss Non refundable fee and no service...SCAM SCAM SCAM Coral Springs, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Parkland Financial Services, Carmella Weiss

I am disgusted with the rude demeanor of Carmella Weiss from Parkland Financial Service, Inc. in Coral Springs, Florida.  She comes off so nice when she asked me for an up front fee of $1,500 and once I paid it I cant reach her.  Later I found out the direct lenders do not charge her a fee to send my paperwork to the underwriters.  She is corupt.  When I tried to follow up she would not respond.  She said she works with direct lenders and all she does is broker business deals.  She is such a liar its a shame.  When I tried to ask her about my business loan status she seemed annoyed that I was calling her.  She became arrogant and irritable so I tried to hold my composure since she has all my business information including bank statements.   As a small business owner all I want is my money back.  Im done with her lack of customer service so my next move is small claims court and hope that no one else has to deal with Carmella Weiss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parkland-Financial-Services-Inc/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Parkland-Financial-Services-Inc-Carmella-Weiss-Non-refundable-fee-and-no-serviceSCAM-SC-996143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parkland Financial Services Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Parkland Financial Services, Carmella Weiss

AUTHOR: Carmella Weiss - ()

These statements presented about me or my Company are absolutly not true and  are a fabricated lie. They were posted because I spoke the Truth about a Company that Ripped me off by knowly soliciting my clients and profiting on my renewals that I developed over many years.

I have never taken a dime upfront from any client, until I preformed a successful result.I have been a Financial Professional for over 25 years with a Pristine Reputation.

Respectfully,