Complaint Review: ParknFly

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: KyleW — Markham Ontario Canada
626 Dixon Road, Etobicoke Toronto, Ontario United States of America

ParknFly park n fly airport parking lot Forgot me at the airport in the middle of the night. It tool almost an hour to send Shuttle bus Toronto, Ontario

I read a similar story to mine on http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g155019-i55-k3458516-Beware_park_n_fly-Toronto_Ontario.html and my story is now posted on http://www.parkingexperience.org/forums/north-america-group5/airport-parking-horror-stories-north-america-forum4/beware-of-park-n-fly-toronto-scammers-thread61/ and rippoffreport.com so I know I'm not the only one to be screwed by Park n Fly Toronto.

I parked at their Self Park lot on Dixie Rd. The Park n Fly shuttle driver told me they were open 24/7 every 10 min. I arrived at 3am on a Sunday and after getting my luggage, me and few others waited for 20 min with no bus showing up. I called several times with no answer, after about 45 min they picked up the phone only to say "5-10 minutes sir" in a very angry way. I ENDED UP WAITING 1 HOUR.

When the bus finally did arrive I asked the bus driver what the hold up was and he said he was sitting around for a while and that for some reason no one was in the office. NO ONE IN THE OFFICE?? I know that people make mistakes but i can't stand dishonest people  and i really hate a non-answer like "5 to 10 minutes sir".

If Park n Fly was honest with me or offered some kind of compensation I'd be happy but don't act like its my fault. The Park n Fly PR lady told me there's no compensation she could offer. I showed her the link on http://www.parknfly.ca/toronto/en/toronto.aspx where It says clearly on their website. "Never wait longer than 8 Minutes for a shuttle bus from the Valet Location or receive1 FREE day of parking." She responded by saying "I wasn't eligible for this because I did not park with Valet". All I have to say is they used no common sense and poor after sale customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ParknFly/Toronto-Ontario-M9W-1J1/ParknFly-park-n-fly-airport-parking-lot-Forgot-me-at-the-airport-in-the-middle-of-the-nigh-906269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ParknFly